From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of l.maartens
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 5:00 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Help with: http_url_post_stmf

Hi Zenon,

How did you enter the data in the file to be send?

Did you use notepad or something on a fileshare on the as400, or did you
create the file using EDTF on the as400?

When using EDTF you need to make sure the you create the file with the
correct ccsid.
See the touch shell command in order to change the ccsid to an ascii ccsid,
before opening the file to enter data into the file.

When using notepad, or any other simple PC editor, the file is automatically
created as an ascii file.

Loek Maartens,
Veracity Software Consultancy BV.