Some questions: peContentType and MFD encoder

Hi Scott,

I am doing some tests regarding to web service attachments and now I got
some questions that I want to ask you:

1. peContentType is too short to hold the information required for
attachments. Is there some easy way to pass a longer "Content-Type" to
HTTPAPI?

Content type of HTTPAPI encoder:

Sample string needed for attachments:
B2820000589318F0AF4C0004AC03A54A_wsdl2rpg@xxxxxxxxxxx>"; boundary="
-httpapi-2008-05-16-14.12.10.864"

I probably found the answer for that: Exit point - HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER

2. Since I cannot use your MFD encoder out of the box (wrong header
information) I consider to write my own encoder based on your encoder. Do
you agree with that or do you think we should change your encoder somehow?
That might be reasonable in case that you already thought about to support
different content types.

Your encoder:
---httpapi-2008-05-16-14.27.05.883

Hello World
---httpapi-2008-05-16-14.27.05.883--

Required:
---httpapi-2008-05-16-14.29.13.479

<soapenv:Envelope ...
</soapenv:Envelope>
---httpapi-2008-05-16-14.29.13.479

Regards,

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the