Re: Memory leaks in vendor software

Hi Dan,

Memory leaks are bugs in a computer program.  They're a result of using
memory (directly or indirectly), but never freeing it up.

If you are suggesting that there are memory leaks in HTTPAPI, then
please provide more information.

If you are suggesting that the leaks aren't in HTTPAPI, but are in an
HTTP server that HTTPAPI is talking to, then that server needs to be
fixed.