WSDL2RPG - Asking for help for a SWA sample web service

Hi,

Is there someone who knows how to create a web service that uploads and downloads a file (echos a file) as an attachment? It has to be done with Eclipse, Tomcat and Axis or Axsis2. It should either use a SOAP with attachments reference (swaref) or SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM).

I want to add support for attachments but did not yet success in creating such a web service.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do it step by step or if someone could send me an Eclipse project file with a sample web service.

Regards,

Thomas.