Re: Running example15 failed

Hello Richard,

> I downloaded the latest version of httpapi and wanted to run
> example15, but the program failed.

System iNetwork completely re-did their web site, with the intent of
modernizing it, making it easier to find stuff, etc.  Unfortunately,
that means that they also broke the link to the latest headlines.

I've asked the team over at System iNetwork for information about what
the new link is... and they said that the feature isn't available yet,
but that they'll definitely have it available at some point in the future.

In the mean time, if you want to experiment with an RSS feed from
HTTPAPI, you might try the following one from CNN.  Obviously it's not
System i oriented, but it should still work:
http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_topstories.rss

Actually CNN has a whole bunch of them.  You should be able to
copy/paste any of their RSS feed links into the URL field of EXAMPLE15
and it should basically work. Here's a page that lists all of CNN's RSS
feeds:
http://www.cnn.com/services/rss/?iref=rsssvcs

You might have to modify EXAMPLE15 slightly... I see that EXAMPLE15
doesn't verify that all of the headlines will fit into it's
multi-occurrence data structure -- so if the code has OCCURS(10) and
there are 11 headlines, it'll crash.  But that's relatively easy to fix!
  Here's a link to an updated EXAMPLE15 that grabs CNN's headlines
instead of System iNetwork's, and does appropriate bounds checking:

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/example15.rpgle.txt