Re: http_url_post_stm

Can you describe how the web page you're accessing works?  And how it's
supposed to work?

You've told us that POST is the wrong verb.  But you haven't told us
what is the correct verb, or what you're trying to do.  You say
something about needing an 'http_url_get_stmf' but that doesn't really
make sense.  the GET verb doesn't allow you to upload a file, therefore
specifying a stream file to upload would not be a reasonable thing to do.

I can't tell you how to interface with the site using HTTPAPI, since I
don't know how the site works, and you haven't explained it.