http_url_post_stm

I have a little problem with http_url_post_stmf

I download pages with this stmt:
 rc = http_url_post_stmf(url
                        : tempFile
                        : tostmf
                        : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                        : HTTP_USERAGENT
                        : ContentType );

Some pages have this error:
 HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

 I found in your archive that the problem is post instead get.
 It's the same problem that has http_url_post_raw and http_url_get_raw.
 But there isn't http_url_get_stmf.

Someone can help me?
Best regards

Massimiliano TONINELLI

 TONINELLI S.p.A.
 Via G.Ferraris, 2
 26034 PIADENA - CREMONA
 LOMBARDIA / ITALY
 Tel.Centralino (+39)-0375-382.1 (nr 15 linee) - Fax
 (+39)-0375-382.254

 Email:massimiliano@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Web:http://www.toninelli.it

             Scott Klement
             <sk@scottklement.
                                       massimiliano.toninelli@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             08/04/30 19:44                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: http_url_post_stm

Hello Massimiliano,

Please consider joining the FTPAPI mailing list and asking your question
on that mailing list.  The FTPAPI list is used for both the FTPAPI and
HTTPAPI open source projects.

You can sign up for the mailing list at the following link: