The Weather Sign on Screen

Hi Scott,

   Just wanted to let you know that I got the new version of httpapi
   installed on both my systems and I also implemented your weather
   forecast sign-on screen.  Very cool idea - everybody is enjoying
   it.  Thanks Again!

   By the way - we use both ftpapi and httpapi in production and I
   haven't seen any ill results from the upgrade.  If there *are* any
   bugs they are hiding... ;)

   As another aside, (Rick can't shut up) I am glad to see you
   contributing articles to the electronic format of the mag again -
   it seems I missed you for a while there.  Anyway - Many Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Rick

Systems Manager