From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 1:08 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Struggling with WebServices

I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying...  Here are the
points that confuse me:

a) You say you're using http_url_post_stmf() for another project.  Are
you using it for the one you're having trouble with?  Or not?  If not,
why did you mention it?

b) You say you're using CGIDEV2, then proceed to refer to QtmhRdStin and
QtmhWrStout which are part of the IBM HTTP server and not part of
CGIDEV2.  Are you calling some of CGIDEV2's routines?  If so, which ones
and where in the process?

c) Or... is your program just a simple RPG program that only uses
QtmhRdStin and QtmhWrStout?  If so, you're not using CGIDEV2 at all.  If
that's the case, all I can come up with is that there's a bug in your code.