From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Prevesh Kuni
Sent: 29 April 2008 14:03
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI for Scott's localweath

Hi guys

I have been trying the HTTPAPI stuff for the local weather (even though
im not in the States but the idea is awesome) that Scott has put out
there for us and is all very new to me. When I call the program it ends
with the message "Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server!"
and not much additional help is given. I have had the same problem when
calling Aaron Bartel's RPG Pie Chart Engine. I'm not sure whether this
has anything to do with anything but the HTTP Administration Server is
stopped? Any feedback or a nudge in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again Scott for sharing you knowledge with the world

Prevesh Kuni
RPG Developer
Smollan Group SA (Pty) Ltd
(011) 640 8154