HTTPAPI for Scott's localweath

   Hi guys

   I have been trying the HTTPAPI stuff for the local weather (even
   though im not in the States but the idea is awesome) that Scott has
   put out there for us and is all very new to me. When I call the
   program it ends with the message "Timeout occurred while trying to
   connect to server!" and not much additional help is given.

   I have had the same problem when calling Aaron Bartel's RPG Pie Chart
   Engine.

   I'm not sure whether this has anything to do with anything but the
   HTTP Administration Server is stopped?

   Any feedback or a nudge in the right direction would be greatly
   appreciated.

   Thanks again Scott for sharing you knowledge with the world

   Prevesh Kuni
   RPG Developer
   Smollan Group SA (Pty) Ltd
   (011) 640 8154