AW: Transferring Source Files between iSeries using FTPAPI

Hi all,

according to Scott's advice, I turned FTP_Binary to *OFF (I thought that
*OFF is always the default).
Afterwards, the FTP transmission of the source member was performed without
error,
BUT some characters were not translated correctly. German "Umlaute" (e.g. ä,
ö, ü) and field names starting with § caused colored source lines in SEU.
Both systems have identical CCSID (273).

Now I'll try Mike Krebs' suggestion and do a work around the error, when
using binary *ON.
I'll keep you informed.
Regards,

Werner Noll