WSS4J WS-Security

   For weeks, we've been searching for a framework that will sign and
   encrypt SOAP messages with WS-Security information.

   The only possible solution I have seen is Apache's WSS4J, a java
   implementation of the WS-Security specification

   Has anyone successfully used WSS4J on the iSeries (called from rpgle)?
   Any comments/suggestions/examples would be greatly appreciated?

   _________________________________

   Hone Aziz

   ISeries Developer

   Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc.

   Ph. (516) 228-8600 ext. 1138

   Fax (516) 227-3003

   [1]hone_aziz@xxxxxxxx

   [2]www.inds.com

   NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message may
    be confidential, proprietary in nature and /or
   privileged . It is intended exclusively for the individual(s) or entit
   y to which it is addressed.  If you are not an
   intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any  viewing, disclos
   ure, reproduction, distribution or other use of
   this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you
    have received this communication in error,
   please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message
   without copying or disclosing it.