Transferring Source Files between iSeries using FTPAPI

   Hi all,

   i use FTPAPI for a long time but only for transferring from the IFS to
   PC Servers an back.

   Now I have the issue to transfer source members from one iSeries to
   another.

   My tests always result in an error: 'Source files should be
   transferred in ASCII mode".

   In my case I don't need an ASCII mode as it is from EBCDIC to EBCDIC!

   My code looks like:

   LocFile = '/QSYS.LIB/GSL.LIB/QRPGLESRC.FILE/RGZDIRR.MBR';

   RmtFile = '/QSYS.LIB/NOLL.LIB/QRPGLESRC.FILE/RGZDIR#.MBR';

   If FTP_Put(fd:%trimr(RmtFile):%trimr(LocFile)) < *zeros;

      FTPErrMsg = FTP_Error();

   I set the name format to 1 before.

   It's probably a stupid question but I'm at a loss.

   Thanks for any help in advance.

   Regards,

   Werner Noll
   Ludwigstrasse 9