Re: missing http_parse_xml_string procedure?

Hi Rick (& Gene),

Have you tried downloading the new version using the old version of
HTTPAPI?  i.e. write a program that does this:

    http_url_get('http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/httpapi.savf'
                : '/tmp/httpapi.savf' );

That way, at least you wouldn't have to worry about whether your browser
is caching an old copy (HTTPAPI never caches old copies).

Aside from that, I really don't know what to say.  I've downloaded all
of the copies on my web site (ZIP, XML, SAVF) and they all look (from
glancing at the source) that they contain the updated code.   I'm in the
process right now of re-building HTTPAPI from scratch on a different
machine than the one I develop HTTPAPI, just to be 100% sure...  I'll
let you know what I find out.