Re: HTTP_PARSE_XML_STRING not found compiling your locweath after upgrading to v1.22

Scott Klement wrote:

> I've just uploaded a new version of HTTPAPI (1.23) to my web site to
> address this problem.
>
> Please download 1.23 and let me know how it goes.

For my own part, I haven't an immediate use for the new call, but it
could prove useful in other projects (given that some people tend to use
XML for things for which it's extremely ill-suited).

Just what does HTTP_PARSE_XML_STRING parse XML into? If I feed it an XML
string, what do I get out?

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation