Re: HTTP_PARSE_XML_STRING not found compiling your locweath after upgrading to v1.22

Thanks for pointing that out.

HTTP_PARSE_XML_STRING is a routine I recently added into HTTPAPI -- it's
currently only on my computer, and not in any releases of HTTPAPI!
Ooops!!  I forgot about that.

I'll have to change the weather code, or release the updated HTTPAPI.