Re: Firewall question: WE GOT A LIVE ONE

Mark Humpage wrote:
> "mishugana"

Is that anything like a meshuggener? (The final "r" is silent.)

On a more serious note,

Scott Klement wrote:

> HTTPAPI already logs the data that it received. Changing your code to
> call debug_msg() wouldn't tell me anything I don't already know. The
> data looks like this (from your debug file):
>
>   <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN\" > <HTML>
> <HEAD>  <META

Oh. That's what "incoming()" is getting? Hmm. Definitely not our stuff,
but we did get the request (allowing for differing TOD clocks on
different boxes).

But that's only the first 79 characters of what we got. Is that because
that's all we got in that packet, or is that all that got logged? I see
it was consistent across both tries with debugging turned on.

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation