Re: Firewall question: WE GOT A LIVE ONE

Scott Klement wrote:
> The relevant error message is this one:
>
> SetError() #16: recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written!
>
> This means that HTTPAPI is calling a routine to save data to disk, and
> the routine is telling HTTPAPI that it saved less data to disk than
> HTTPAPI asked it to.

Since our web service always replies with 28 bytes of data (not counting
headers; i.e., 28 bytes to be processed by my "incoming()" callback
routine), we know that anything longer than 28 bytes that "incoming()"
is asked to process is, by definition, funky.

How about if, should that happen, I do a debug_msg() from incoming(),
with the first 256 bytes of the data we actually do get? Does that sound
like it would tell us what we're actually getting (the next time we "get
a live one")?

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation