Re: Firewall question: WE GOT A LIVE ONE

Scott Klement wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> The relevant error message is this one:
>
> SetError() #16: recvdoc: saveproc: Not all data was written!
>
> This means that HTTPAPI is calling a routine to save data to disk, and
> the routine is telling HTTPAPI that it saved less data to disk than
> HTTPAPI asked it to.

Interesting. Which should be impossible, since I know exactly how much
data the web service provides in response to a request, and that's
exactly what the client expects.

Clearly, the client is having to deal with something other than what the
server sent it. What that could be, I don't know yet.

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation