Re: (no subject)

Hi Harry,

Please make sure you're running the latest version of HTTPAPI.  There
were some bugs related to this that were fixed last year.  You should be
able to upgrade without changing (or even compiling or binding) any of
your existing code.

If that still doesn't help, then I need more information about the problem.

I don't understand your fix -- it doesn't make any sense to me. The only
reason that calling RespProc more than once would help is if you're
receiving multiple responses from the server (which would violate the
HTTP 1.1 standard).  A debug log might tell me more -- but see if
upgrading to the latest version helps, first.   I don't want to spend
too much time on this if the problem has already been fixed!