Re: HTTPAPI

Hi Geoff,

Sorry, that was my mistake.  I planned to put up a web page called
dns.html, and I got interrupted with something else, and I forgot.

I've put it on-line now, and that link should work.

The fact that you don't have any name servers configured will be a
problem.  You won't be able to use TCP/IP domain names without any name
servers... instead, you'll have to use IP addresses -- and that's never
good.

I have set up instructions about how to solve the problem at the
following link:

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/dns.html