HTTPAPI

   Hi
   I'm trying to run EXAMPLE1 as my first use of the product in this
   environment and receive the message:
   WARNING: No name servers are configured for DNS resolution! You will
   not
   be able to contact Internet hosts! See
   [1]http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/dns.html for more information.
   The dns.html referred to in the error message does not exist - where
   is it? Alternatively, any comments on what I might need to do to
   resolve this.
   Geoff Sankey
   This E-mail originates from the sender stated above at Adnams plc,
   whose registered office is at :
   East Green, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6JW, Telephone 01502 727200.
   Registered in England No. 31114.
   The information in this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it
   is confidential and intended for the person to whom it is addressed.
   If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disseminate,
   forward, print, or copy this e-mail or any information contained in
   it.
   If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by e-mail
   or telephone on the number above. Please then delete the e-mail.
   The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not
   be those of Adnams plc.
   We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments
   are virus free.
   You should take full responsibility for virus checking. We reserve the
   right to monitor all e-mail communications through our network.