RE: Exanple18 and HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

I tried the request to webservicex by using a soap-tester

	[1] Vordel SoapBox
	[2] WSUnitTest.jar (can't remember from where I got it)

by pasting the SOAP from ex18 into the request

	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="no"?><
	SOAP:Envelope    xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap
	/envelope/"    xmlns:tns="http://www.webserviceX.NET/";><SOAP
	:Body>  <tns:ConversionRate>      <tns:FromCurrency>USD</tns
	:FromCurrency>      <tns:ToCurrency>JPY</tns:ToCurrency>  </
	tns:ConversionRate></SOAP:Body></SOAP:Envelope>

and supply   http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx for the URL
             http://www.webserviceX.NET/ConversionRate  for the soapaction

The [1] didn't allow to send the request because of 'not wellformed
xml....'.
The [2] gave the same result as ex18: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error.

Then I reconstructed the request:

	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
	<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
	  xmlns:tns="http://www.webserviceX.NET/";>
	<SOAP:Body>
	<tns:ConversionRate>
	<tns:FromCurrency>USD</tns:FromCurrency>
	<tns:ToCurrency>JPY</tns:ToCurrency>
	</tns:ConversionRate>
	</SOAP:Body>
	</SOAP:Envelope>

and...  both [1] and [2] where able to send the request and got a valid
response.

Could this point in some direction for the reason why ex18 isn't working ?

Brgds

Helge