Problem with Example16 and SSL

   I'm attempting to use and experiment with consuming the example web
   service for UPS tracking.

   The example for currency conversion worked fine but isn't using SSL.

   I've been given access (my profile) to the DCM *System cert, and my
   system admin confirms we have the other licensed programs installed.

   When I try it, I get this:

   (GSKit) Access to the key database is not
   allowed.

    (GSKit) An operation which is not valid for the current SSL session
   state

      was
   attempted.

   This is after I put a shipping tracking number in the screen and hit
   enter.

   Appreciate any help you can give.

   Daniel Fauss