From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:48 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: JDBC Question... Not sure where to ask..

The most recent copy of the code can be found here:

http://systeminetwork.com/article/jdbc-rpg-multiple-result-sets

But, like I said, this doesn't completely resolve the problem.  I'll
have to look into it and post an updated copy.

Hatzenbeler, Tim wrote:
> Scott, Where would I find the latest copy of the code?
>
> Thanks, Tim

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.