36 This page requires a user_id & password

   I get the message 36, This page requires a user-id & password. I tried
   several things trying to make this work. Here are my different tests.
   I always come up with the same message 36 This page requires a user_id
   & password. Does anyone have any suggestions?   Harry

      callp      http_setAuth( HTTP_AUTH_BASIC

                                   : 'CTest1        '

                                   : 'CTE$t1        ')

      eval      rc=http_url_post(

                     %addr(data): %len(%trimr(data)):

                     '/tmp/httptest.html')

   This page requires a user-id & password

   ********************

        eval      rc=http_url_post(

                       %addr(data): %len(%trimr(data)):

                       '/tmp/httptest.html')

         if        rc <> 1

         callp     http_error(err)

         eval      msg = HTTP_ERROR

                if        '1'='1'

                callp     http_setauth(HTTP_AUTH_MD5_DIGEST:

                                               'CTest1        '

                                             : 'CTE$t1        ')

                else

                callp      http_setAuth( HTTP_AUTH_BASIC

                                             : 'CTest1        '

                                             : 'CTE$t1        ')

                endif

                eval      rc=http_url_post(

                               %addr(data): %len(%trimr(data)):

                               '/tmp/httptest.html')

                endif

           if        rc <> 1

           callp     http_error(err)

           eval      msg = HTTP_ERROR

           dsply                   msg

           return

           endif

   This page requires a user-id & password

   I ran both  the MD5 and the basic both got

   "This page requires a user-id & password"

   Do you have any suggestions.  I know this is a Windows PC