RE: Web Service that requires XML document in HTTP Header

There will be some absolute limit, but I think that this will
depend on how the server receiving the request is configured.
The people publishing this service say that they have
processed more than 2 million policies without hitting the
limit.
__________________________________
Nick Townsend
Technical Leader
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited
Telephone: +44 (0)1242 866866 ext. 6426

Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this email in error please notify the Help Desk at Endsleigh on 01242 866866.
The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system. While Endsleigh has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.
www.endsleigh.co.uk
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, this can be checked on the FSA Register by visiting their web site at www.fsa.gov.uk/register
Company number: 856706
Registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE