Re: Still More info, Re: HTTPAPI EXAMPLE1 blows up on V4R4 box.

   Maybe try coding the question mark as its headecimal equivalent (or
   define it in a named constant)?

   On Feb 11, 2008 12:15 PM, James Lampert <[1]jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     James Lampert wrote:
     > It seems that the very first executable statement [of
     HEADER_GET_REQ_COOKIES],
     >    eval      pos = %scan('?': path) - 1
     > is what's blowing up. (Once again, MCH1210.)
     This just keeps getting weirder.
     I tried sticking a question mark in "path," and if there's one to
     be
     found, %scan works fine.
     And I'm told it works fine under V5.
     --
     James H. H. Lampert
     Touchtone Corporation

   Francis Lapeyre
   Da mihi sis crustum Etruscum cum omnibus in eo.