WSDL2RPG - beta8 - Questions

Hi Thomas, I just downloaded your beta version and it works fine and
create me a stub program.

how do I have to use this stub ?
I read it and I notice that it has NO MAIN. so will be a Module, right?
How can I pass parameter, I mean, I have values that I have to store in
the SOAP message.

What is pDummy ?

Thanks, Thomas.

thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I released WSDL2RPG beta8 for download. Though I know that there are lots
> of things to do I expect beta8 to become the final release 1.0. You can
> download beta8 from here:
>
>    http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Betas/WSDL2RPG_RC.zip
>
> Please notice that you need the very latest beta of HTTPAPI to run WSDL2RPG
> beta8. The latest beta of HTTPAPI is V1.22 beta4.
>
> So far WSDL2RPG should work fine for (most?) simple web services without
> attachments, such as:
>
>    FedEx shipping rates (http://www.ecocoma.com)
>    email verification (http://www.ecocoma.com)
>    German bank number information (
> http://www.thomas-bayer.com/soap/blz-web-service.htm)
>    zip codes for city and state (http://www.ripedev.com).
>
> Thomas.
>

> --
> IMPORTANT NOTICE:
> This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
> intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
> reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
> offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.

.::.
Nicolas Machado
Metodo Argentina S.A.