Re: HELP! Crashing on install! V4R4 box running a V4R2 RPG compiler.

Are you running version 1.21 of HTTPAPI?

Last year, I went through and removed all of the stuff like the /if
defined() in order to make HTTPAPI compatible with V4R2.  After I did
that, I released version 1.21.

Of course, there have been many changes to HTTPAPI since then, and it's
possible that we broke support for V4R2 somewhere along the line.  You
can help us with the HTTPAPI project by making sure that the latest beta
version works on V4R2, and working with us to fix the issues.

The oldest version of OS/400 that I have access to is V5R3, and that
makes it very hard to ensure that I don't break compatibility with V4R2
or V4R4.  If you can help us out by trying the latest beta versions and
sending bug reports, I'm sure it'd be useful to other folks who have to
run old versions of OS/400.

The latest beta version is here:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/