WSDL2RPG - beta8 available

Hi,

I released WSDL2RPG beta8 for download. Though I know that there are lots
of things to do I expect beta8 to become the final release 1.0. You can
download beta8 from here:

   http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Betas/WSDL2RPG_RC.zip

Please notice that you need the very latest beta of HTTPAPI to run WSDL2RPG
beta8. The latest beta of HTTPAPI is V1.22 beta4.

So far WSDL2RPG should work fine for (most?) simple web services without
attachments, such as:

   FedEx shipping rates (http://www.ecocoma.com)
   email verification (http://www.ecocoma.com)
   German bank number information (
http://www.thomas-bayer.com/soap/blz-web-service.htm)
   zip codes for city and state (http://www.ripedev.com).

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the