Re: Data Contents of Double Byte

Tina,

*PCASCII will give you the closest ASCII equivalent to whichever EBCDIC
CCSID the from file is coded with.

You might want to actually specify the CCSID of the result file, like this:
           CPYTOIMPF FROMCCSID(XXXX) STMFCODPAG(YYYY)

Where XXXX is the original CCSID of the database file, and YYYY is the
desired CCSID of the destination file.

At any rate, this mailing list is for the FTPAPI and HTTPAPI projects.
It's not really an appropriate place to discuss commands that are part
of i5/OS, except in relatioship to one of those open source projects.
In the future, if you have a general i5/OS question, please try asking
in another public forum.  I personally find that both the System
iNetwork forums (http://www.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums) and
Midrange.com (http://www.midrange.com) provide excellent discussion lists.

Thanks