Re: Antwort: WSD2RPG and attachments

   Hi Scott,

   We have an IBM Content Manager system with webservices on a win2003
   server.

   I can give you access to this webservice, but I have to figure out
   this very generic soap xml request for upload.

   I'll send you how the soap xml request look like, user id and pwd in a
   private mail.

   Best regards,

   Magne

   Version