From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffreehy
Talavera
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 7:23 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help with HTTPAPI "SOAP protocol"

Hi,

I'm trying to consume a Web Service using HTTPAPI 1.21 but I'm getting
an "*Missing
parameter: idError*." I have attached the following files:

*1. DeiErrores Web Service.mht      (Web Service , Browser Interface)
2. DeiErrores.asmx                         (WSDL)
3. JETADEI5OS.txt                          (RPG ILE Client Program to
consume the web service)
4. DeiRespuesta.soap.txt                (Response file from web service
provider)  <---------Error
5. httpapi_debug.txt                       (HTTPAPI debug file)*

if anybody have the time to take a look to this files and give me a hand, I
will appreciate very much.
thank you in advance.

*Jeffreehy Talavera*
*Consultan