Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

   Hi Thomas,

   Here is the CM Wsdl that you can use with axis.

   [1]http://80.203.170.170/marianne/CMWebService.wsdl

   We are soon ready with a CM installation and the demo webservice app
   that you can test wsdl2rpg against.

   I will give you a signal when we are up and running.

   Best regards

   Magne

   AXIS-2095

   >Magne,
   >
   >Of course should WSDL2RPG cover both services some time. The key is
   that I need a Web service with
   >mime attachments to do some test and to understand how it works.
   Since I can not use the wsdl file of
   >the CMBGenericWebService service it was fine if you could sent the
   wsdl file of the CMWebService
   >service to me.
   >
   >* Please send the CMWebService wsdl file to me if possible. *
   >
   >WSDL2RPG is pure RPG and does not use any Axis classes and hopefully
   is not specific to Axis (except
   >for the 'AXIS-2095' bug). It basically downloads the WSDL file and
   parses it. It builds a repository
   >of operations and types and then uses that repository to generate the
   RPG client.

   >So far I knew that Web service can use attachments. I did not expect
   that I had to deal with that
   >feature that soon. My first goal was to support simple services and
   then add new features. As soon as
   >I have a test service running on my PC I can start working on
   attachments.

   >Regards,
   >
   >Thomas.
   >

   >magne@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
   >> Hi Thomas,
   >>
   >> It seems like the CMBGenericWebService only works on WAS 6.1.

   [1]http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cmgmt/v8r4m0/index.jsp?top

   ic=/com.ibm.samples.doc/samples/webservices/GenericWebServiceSampleWAS

   [2]http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cmgmt/v8r4m0/index.jsp?top

   ic=/com.ibm.samples.doc/samples/webservices/GenericWebServiceSampleWAS
   >> 6.readme.htm
   >>
   >> From the web site:
   >>
   >> CMWebService Web Service Client Java Samples
   >> SAMPLE OVERVIEW
   >> ===============
   >> The two Web Service Client Java Samples to DB2 Content Manager
   Version
   >> 8.4 Specific Web services (named CMWebService) that are described
   in
   >> the readme
   >> are located at
   >> IBMCMROOT/samples/webservices/CMWebService/java/Axis/base. They
   >> are mostly similar so that one can be considered as a variation of
   >> another. Both
   >> of them calls the runtime interfaces implemented by CMWebService
   Web