RE: Get CSV file

Scott Klement published a series of articles on working with IFS files.
In System iNews (January 2005), he provided a service program for
reading/parsing CSV files into PFs.
It works very well.  Here is a link to the article.

http://www.systeminetwork.com/artarchive/19626/RPG_and_the_IFS__Text_Fil
es_in_the_World.html

The code can be found under January 2005 through the code link.

You might need a log-on for SystemiNetwork.com to get this article and
code.

________________________________

Scott A. Schollenberger

Director, R&D

Harris School Solutions

Phone: (610) 239-9988 ext. 305

Fax: (610) 239-9995
Email: sschollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011 Renaissance Blvd., Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA  19406

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward,
disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments and if you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of
this message that arise as a result of Internet transmission. Any
opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not
given or endorsed by the Harris company or office through which this
message is sent unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and
the authority of the author to so bind the Harris entity referred to is
duly verified.