Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

Magne,

Of course should WSDL2RPG cover both services some time. The key is that I need a Web service with
mime attachments to do some test and to understand how it works. Since I can not use the wsdl file of
the CMBGenericWebService service it was fine if you could sent the wsdl file of the CMWebService
service to me.

* Please send the CMWebService wsdl file to me if possible. *

WSDL2RPG is pure RPG and does not use any Axis classes and hopefully is not specific to Axis (except
for the 'AXIS-2095' bug). It basically downloads the WSDL file and parses it. It builds a repository
of operations and types and then uses that repository to generate the RPG client.

So far I knew that Web service can use attachments. I did not expect that I had to deal with that
feature that soon. My first goal was to support simple services and then add new features. As soon as
I have a test service running on my PC I can start working on attachments.

Regards,

Thomas.