Re: Get CSV file

   CPYFRMIMPF will do that, but make sure you change the default record
   delimiter (RCDDLM) parameter to *CRLF.

   CPYTOIMPF does the same thing in reverse, however, your .csv file will
   have embedded blanks in text fields. If that's a problem, then you can
   either use Scott's IFS tools to directly write to your .csv file, or
   use one of the many tools out there to transfer between native
   physical files and Excel/comma-delimited files. Again, with
   CPYTOIMPF, you need to change the RCDDLM parameter to *CRLF.

   Easiest way is to have your .csv file in an IFS folder on the iSeries;
   FTPAPI can transfer it fine from and to there.

   On Jan 9, 2008 11:19 AM, Janet Lopian <[1]jlopian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>