Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

Magne,

Because I do not have WDSC 7.x or 6.x at home, I can not run the wsdl2java command that you use. All I
have at home is Eclipse, Tomcat and Axis. The Axis wsdl2rpg does not know the '-role' parameter. When
I pass 'CMBGenericWebService.wsdl' to the Axis wsdl2rpg without '-role', I receive the following error:

Z:\wsdl2rpg\WSDL2Java\bin>java -classpath axis.jar;commons-logging.jar;commons-d
iscovery-0.2.jar;jaxrpc.jar;wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;saaj.jar;mailapi.jar;activation.jar
  org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java CMBGenericWebService.wsdl
java.io.IOException: Type {http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd}swaRef is refe
renced but not defined.
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(Symbol
Table.java:665)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:545
)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.jav
a:518)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.jav
a:495)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Z:\wsdl2rpg\WSDL2Java\bin>

That is exactly the same thing that happens to WSDL2RPG.

Furthermore I searched the Axis source code for type 'swaRef', as well as for namespace
'http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd' with no success. So I assume that these things are specific
for and perhaps hard-coded in the IBM wsdl2java command.

Any further ideas?

Regards,

Thomas.