Re: Will eXpat do chunking

Hello Rusty,

http_parse_xml_stmf() does not do chunking.  It's intended to be a
simplified interface, so less code is needed than calling Expat
directly.  Part of the sacrifice of making something simpler is limiting
it's capabilities.

However, if pass *ON to http_xml_returnptr, it will pass a data
structure containing a length and a pointer INSTEAD OF the varying
string you get in your 'incoming' procedure. In this case, you can have
as much as 16mb in a single element.

If you call Expat directly (rather than use http_parse_xml_stmf) it will
do chunking.