Will eXpat do chunking

I've developed a application that sends EDI claims to and receives reports
from a WebMD web service.  Using a combination of CGIDEV2, HTTPAPI and
eXpat, all is working well in testing with WebMD.  My concern is the
reports received from WebMD can be very large.  I'm using the
"http_parse_xml_stmf" procedure to parse the returned XML documents.  The
report is contained within an element named /Result in Base64 form.  My
question is, if the /Result element exceeds 65K bytes, will the eXpat api
chunk the result and call my incoming procedure multiple times until it has
read all of the /Result element.

Would hate to put this thing in production and have it blow up receiving a
large report.

Rusty Gadberry
Arkansas Data Services, Inc.
Makers of DOCS/400
501-327-8000 office
www.ark-data-services.com

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any