Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

Magne,

You have to use the latest HTTP API beta version in order to run the WSDL2RPG utility or the RPG Web
service client stubs.

I added http_parser_switch_cb() to the HTTP API because of WSDL2RPG.

Please download the latest HTTP API version from:

    http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

Thomas.