Re: Certificate information

Hi Ian,

Looking into the documentation for the "gsk_get_certificate_info" API
(link below) it only has the options to return the "local certificate"
and "partner certificate".  I interpret this as being the last
certificate in each chain.  (i.e. the last in the chain of certs for the
client and the last in the chain of certs for the server)

http://tinyurl.com/yoyowr

I don't see an option to get certificate info for the rest of the chain.
   (Using this API)

On the other hand, the GSK_CERT_VALIDATION_CALLBACK option (which
requires V5R3, link below) seems to provide an option to get the entire
chain...   maybe I should explore that option more thoroughly?

http://tinyurl.com/2dsuaq