Certificate information

Hi Scott,

I was searching the archives and came across a reference to a problem I've encountered - being able to "process" certificate information in my application (August 27/07).  We have requirements to validate the URL in the certificate and to verify the certificate is from a valid Certificate Authority  (specifically to check the "O=" value within the root chain).

I was contemplating using the HTTP debug log, as the last inquirer mentioned, but in this case there will be multiple users at any one time, which makes it even more undesirable to go down that path.  I'm the using latest version of HTTPAPI (1.21).  The vender requires some specific tests to be run and provide details to them (logs, etc.), so I doubt they'll just accept that the OS and DCM is handling this process and then certify the application.

I'm wondering if you have any suggestions, otherwise, I'm seconding a need for future certificate information returned to the application via HTTPAPI.  Thanks!

Carl Forshey
Commsoft