Re: WDSL

Bruce,

there is no native iSeries WSDL file editor due to the lack of a 5250 GUI. However you can use the
editor that is shipped with WDSC or you may download the "Eclipse Europa Java EE Developers" edition.
It also includes a WSDL editor.

WDSC can generate a Java wrapper for your RPG programs and then based on the Java wrapper a Web
Service (WSDL file). There is not yet support for generating a RPG client stub for a given Web
Service. That is what the WSDL2RPG utility (I am working on) is supposed to do.

Thomas.