Re: HTTPAPI with parser callback switching

Hi Scott,

I downloaded your latest HTTP API beta and changed two things that I noticed while developing my
WSDL2RPG utility.

1. I changed the way 'startElement' (HTTPAPIR4) detects whether the callback procedures had been
switched or not. The problem the old code had was that it could not detect that
http_parser_switch_cb() had been called for the *same* callback procedures. That may happen if you
have <element> in <element> (recursion!). In that case you do not really want to switch the callbacks
but the user data!

2. The second one is that copyAttrs() tries to access 'newdta' without having set 'p_newdta'. I was
not able to force HTTPAPI to go through that code but noticed that potential problem by accident.

Please let me now where to send the modified code to.

Regards,

Thomas.