Re: HTTPAPI and MS ISA Server

   It is the authentication with the proxy that caused the biggest
   issue.  I looked into it at one time but it was beyond my skill to
   unravel all the issues.
   It seems to me that there was some work done on proxy authentication
   for HTTPAPI but I don't recall what the context was.  Perhaps someone
   else on the list would know?
   Pete
   Jeffreehy Talavera wrote:

   Hi,

   There is a way to consume a web service using HTTPAPI from iSeries
   going through MS ISA Server?

   I'm asking this because I have a case that they have an ISA SERVER
   instead of using a PIX to control the security to go to the out side
   world, and the MS ISA Server is asking for and user id and password or
   and Anonymous user id.

   there is any way to do it?

   Thanks and Regards.

   Jeff Talavera