RE: Httpapi to get yellowpages data

   Hello Mike,

   I just want to get some data to make a marketing campain. Instead to
   get through page by page and read-write my database It would be more
   helpful having a pgm doing this job for me.

   I hope it is not illegal.

   Thanks

   Alessandro
   > From: mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Subject: RE: Httpapi to get yellowpages data
   > Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:58:37 -0500
   >
   > httpapi allows you to pretend to be a browser. If you can do it in a
   > browser, you can probably do it with httpapi.
   >
   > If you are going to try to steal someone's yellow pages to populate
   your own
   > yellow pages, please look elsewhere.
   >
   > Mike Krebs

   Elisabetta
   > Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:22 PM
   > To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Subject: Httpapi to get yellowpages data
   >

   > Hello to everyone,
   >
   > Here are my question before start programming, trying to rich my
   goal:

   > Can I query yellowpages by httpapi and retrieve the data
   (Name/company,
   > address, location, telephone, fax) and put them into a database.
   >
   > Thank you to everyone giving me the answer. I would even be very
   happy if
   > someone want to collaborate in this proget.
   >
   > Best Regards
   >
   > Alessandro

   -

   Con Windows Live Messenger condividi file senza limiti di peso!
   [1]Windows Live Messenger