From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elisabetta
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:22 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Httpapi to get yellowpages data

Hello to everyone,

Here are my question before start programming, trying to rich my goal:

Can I query yellowpages by httpapi and retrieve the data (Name/company,
address, location, telephone, fax) and put them into a database.

Thank you to everyone giving me the answer. I would even be very happy if
someone want to collaborate in this proget.

Best Regards

Alessandro